mBIT Leadership Decision MakingHelping leaders fall in love with life again
Training for leaders who want to make a transforming difference for life
We now live in times of massive acceleration of changes in demographic, economic, social, technological, ecological, and political areas, making business decisions much more complex and volatile. The financial markets and the associated erratic movements and uncertainties influence your decision making.
You may wish sometimes that it would simply be a matter of choice …
The acronym VUCA is composed of the four terms, Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity and was first described in 1985 by economists and university professors Warren Bennis and Burt Nanus. This acronym is a perfect description of what is happening.
How can you keep up with that?
To handle these dynamics, we need new ways to hold and envision change. That change starts with you, through you and thanks to your willingness to explore new fields of awareness.
Use your multiple brains for smarter leadership and decision-making
Neuroscientific research shows that you are not only making decisions from the head, but that you are tapping into your intuitive awareness of the heart and abdomen level, especially in uncertain times. The better you know how you do that, the more persuasive you can develop as a leader.
What would it be like if you could come to sustainable decision-making based on a simple framework?
The mBraining process with the accompanying concrete mBIT® (multiple Brain Integration Techniques) uses neuroscientific findings and wisdom tradition practices about your multiple brains (head, heart and abdominal brain). It enhances your intuitive skills and encourages integral decision-making in your daily life. This method offers practical and accessible perspectives and is directly applicable in your communication. You make active use of the various innate intelligences to make decisions that fit in with the complex and constantly changing environment in which we live and work.
For whom is this training?
• Leaders who know and feel that things can be different but do not know how
• Self-employed professionals
For everyone who works with people and for people and who want to align themselves with their innate intuitive intelligences. For women and men who want to realise more with their inner wisdom, and who want to limit burnout and absenteeism.
Good leaders are also good decision makers
Do you want to learn how to:
• leading complex emerging changes?
• obtain clarity and confidence in your decision-making?
• become aware of your thinking errors and blind spots?
• use the intuitive intelligence of the people around you?
• enrich your thinking with heart and belly wisdom?
• bring more wisdom to your decisions as a leader?
If you know yourself well, you can stand up for what you believe in
What do you learn?
How neuroscientific research has demonstrated that you certainly have three brains and how these findings validate ancient wisdom.
• How you can use the intelligence of your multiple brains through the process of “mBraining”,
• The nine most important functions of your head, heart and abdominal brain, and how each offers you a different ability and power. How these can both influence the decision-making process and be integrated into the decision-making process.
• The five categories of the mBIT neural integration barriers that give you deep insight into how the three brains can cause internal conflicts in your decisions and what you can do about them.
• An mBIT method to relieve stress quickly
• The ‘mBIT fundamental series’ that helps you to let your brain work together optimally and to reach sustainable decisions.
• The ‘highest expression’ of the various brains and how you can use them
• A manual for making informed decisions
SHORT: In this training you learn to gain deep insight into your own unconscious intuitive processes that help you take wise and sustainable decisions for you and all you lead.
Learn more in this article: Neuroscience and the Three Brains of Leadership
Get in touch
An excellent training for a leadership team that wants to make a difference!
Prize and planning on demand